- Dry Floral Foam Half Ball, 2" x 4"
- Three - 4" Clay Pots
- Twelve – 4" Silk Gerbera Daisies, in 3 Colors
- Spray Color – White plus 3 Colors to match Daisies
- Opaque Paint Markers, Fine tip, Black
- Copy Paper
- Craft Snip
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper covered area, spray pots White. Let dry. Spray each pot with one of the other colors.
- Spray four flowers with shorts bursts of Olive Bright. Let dry, fluff petals to reveal unpainted areas and spray again. Repeat to spray other flowers: four Yellow and four Orange. Let dry.
- To make Zen-design, practice on copy paper to make two horizontal, parallel, wavy lines, 1 ½" apart. Then draw curved lines going from top line to bottom line, every 1 ½". Inside each sectioned off area, fill with various patterns: Stripes, dots, circles, triangles, diamonds, curls, swirls, zigzags, checkerboard, etc. or a combination such as dots and stripes, etc.
- When you are confident, draw your design on the pot with the paint marker, slightly below top band of pot. Relax and enjoy the process, since there is no right or wrong way to do this. Repeat to draw Zen-Art design on other two pots.
- Press flat edge of foam half ball into top of pot so dome of ball half is extending out top. (Note: If ball is loose, use glue gun to fill space until ball half is secure. Use craft snips to trim flower stems to 2". Arrange and insert four flower stems into each pot, at a slight angle, radiating around pot.