Zebra Gift Pot
- 6 Inch Terracotta Pot
- 6 Inch Terracotta Saucer
- Acrylic Paint – Black, White, Pink Pearl
- Mod Podge™
- Decocolor™ Paint Pen - White
- Duct Tape – Pink Zebra, White Zebra
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Hot Glue (optional)
- Paint body of pot with pink acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint rim of pot white. Allow to dry.
- Paint bottom of saucer with black, pink and white paint as pictured. Allow to dry.
- When rim of pot is dry, use black acrylic paint to make zebra stripes. Allow to dry.
- Seal pot and lid with Mod Podge™.
- Outline where black and white paint meet on saucer with Decocolor™ pen.
- Make duct tape rose by cutting petals from doubled duct tape. Shape each petal with scissors, creating smaller petals for the center and larger petals outside. Wrap base of petals with duct tape.
- For center of flower, roll a small amount of tape into a small ball, leaving a bit of tape to secure it to the petals. Insert in center of petals.
- Tie grosgrain ribbon around pot and embellish with duct tape flower. The flower may be hot glued to top of saucer if you like.