Yo Yo Chick
- Small yellow print cotton fabric
- 1 ½ inch Pom Poms for head
- Needle and Yellow thread
- 2 black beads for eyes
- Hot glue
- Yellow and Orange felt
- Yellow foamie
- Yellow feather
- Cut 2-3 inch circles from fabric. Cut 4- 3 ½ inch circles from fabric.
- Sew around edges and pull to gather and make a yo yo. Place larger yo yos in center with two smaller yo yos on top and bottom.
- Cut feet from felt. Then glue yo yos to top of feet to create the body. Glue larger pom pom on top for head.
- Glue bead eyes on pom pom.
- Cut out beak and feet from orange felt. Glue in place.
- Cut out wings from yellow felt. Glue in place
- Tie bow around the neck.
- Hot glue tuft of yellow feather to top of head.