Wooden Knob Rack
- Sierra Pacific™ Wooden Box Frame - Don/94
- Acrylic Paint – Light Ivory & Ivory
- Alcohol Inks – Latte & Stream
- 3 Decorative Knobs
- E-6000™ Glue
- Sand Paper
- Lightly sand Box Frame. Wipe free of dust.
- Paint randomly with Acrylic Paints. Let dry.
- Lightly sand again.
- Apply a slight amount of Alcohol Ink to edges and sides of Wooden Box Frame. Let dry.
- Using a "dry brush" apply a bit more of Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
- Measure for placement of Knobs.
- Using E-6000™, glue in place. Let dry.