Wooden Deer And Moose
- Wooden Cut Outs – Deer, Moose
- Acrylic Paints – Green, Maroon
- Decorative Papers
- Snow Tec™
- Hot Glue
- Mod Podge™
- Colored Hemp
- Jingle Bells
- Paint the base of each wooden cut out with acrylic paints. Let dry.
- Trace the shape of wooden cut out onto decorative papers.
- Cut papers out following on the outside of the lines. Erase all lines.
- Paint Mod Podge™ on the top of the cut outs on the front side.
- Paint the backside of the papers with Mod Podge™. While wet, stick the paper to the front of the wooden piece. Smooth out with brush. Let dry.
- When dry, trim any excess on edges with a craft blade.
- Paint the sides and back of the cut out with Mod Podge™. Let dry.
- Add snow to the base around the feet of the animals. Let dry.
- Measure the hemp to wrap around the necks of the animals two times. Add a small jingle bell before tying a knot. Then, tie a bow. Make small knots in both loose ends and trim off excess.