Wooden Circus Train
- Wooden Train Kit from "Darice™
- Acrylic Paint- red, blue, yellow, and black
- Decocolor™ Pens – gold, white and black
- Tacky™ Glue
- Stamp and Ink
- Following instructions on train kit, assemble using Tacky™ glue. Let dry.
- Paint entire train red. Let dry.
- Paint the roof and the smoke stack yellow. Let dry.
- Paint the wheels, boiler support, headlamp and cowcatcher black. Let dry.
- Paint the running boards blue. Let dry.
- Stamp the roof of the cab with black ink using a swirl stamp of your choice. Stamp the sides of the cab as well. Let dry.
- Accent the entire train using the Decocolor™ pens.
- Write the word "Circus" on the side of the boiler support using a gold Decocolor™ pen.
- Glue rhinestones to the front for headlights.