- Wooden Clothespins with ball top
- Small wooden craft sticks
- Mod Podge
- Washi tape
- Acrylic paints for body, hair, eyes, cheeks and lips
- Assorted tulle, flowers, rhinestones
- Hot glue
- Paint wooden clothespin with flesh colored paint. Let dry.
- Cut ends of small craft sticks into 1 inch pieces. Wrap top half bodice with Washi tape leaving rounded end for hand.
- Wrap top of clothes pin, under head with Washi tape to create top of dress. Glue arms to sides with hot glue.
- Using tulle, glue around waist to create a skirt. Now, cut and glue the center of the flower to create a wasteband for skirt. Embelish rhinestones and ribbons.
- Glue another flower to head for a hat and embelish.
- Cut a 4 inch piece of tulle and shape into a "butterfly type" of wing, and attach to back, or clip another larger flower to create a wing.