Wood Block Bunny Family
- Sierra Pacific unfinished wood block set
- Acrylic paint - assorted colors for bunnies
- White pearl paint for teeth
- Foamie sheets - white, brown pink, grey
- Petaloo flowers
- Mod Podge, Craft Thread
- Hot glue
- Pom poms, wiggle eyes, Petaloo flowers
- Pencil, black Sharpie
- Paint wood blocks with desired colors - let dry.
- Draw faces on each bunny family member with a pencil and paint.
- When dry, paint with Mod Podge. Also paint thread with Mod Podge.
- Glue on wiggly eyes with hot glue. Glue thread for whiskers
- Cut 2 ears out for each bunny using white Foamie sheets.
- Cut a ¼” smaller pink Foamie sheet and glue to inside of white ear.
- Attach ears to top of bunny heads, embelish female bunnies with flowers by ears. Glue Pom Poms to backs of all for tails.