Vinyl Words On Canvas
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Aqua Pearl Paint
- Mod Podge
- Vinyl Lettering
- Choose spot on canvas where lettering will go. Draw around lettering paper to mark where to paint.
- Paint underneath lettering spot with Aqua paint. Let Dry.
- Paint outside of lettering spot with Black paint. Let Dry.
- When completely dry, completely paint with Mod Podge, and let dry completely.
- Align lettering in Pearl painted space and rub on acording to Vinyl package instructions. Carefully, peal paper away.