Trick or Treat Bag
- 14 inch Canvas Tote Bag
- Assorted Halloween Fabric Scraps
- 1/8 Yard Wonder Under
- Acrylic Paint – Orange
- Swirl Stencil
- 1 Inch Black Pom Pom
- Orange Wiggle Eyes
- Sharpie™ Pen – Black
- Assorted Scribbles™ and or Stickles™
- Orange Fabric Brush Marker
- Hot Glue or Fabric Tac™
- Lay stencil on top of flat tote bag.
- Using orange fabric marker, fill the spaces in the cut out of the stencil. Let dry.
- On top of the stenciled design, lay the stencil once again. Using a very dry brush, go over design with orange paint to add dimension. Let dry.
- Using the Wonder Under™, press onto scraps where lettering will be cut out. When fused, lay desired lettering patterns (provided) on top of fabric and cut out.
- Lay out wording as desired and following directions on Wonder Under™ iron on top of tote bag to fuse together.
- Using a Sharpie™ pen, draw a spider web design onto the top of the tote. Using different colors of Stickles™ and or Scribbles™, outline each of the letters with complimentary or contrasting outlines. Let dry.
- When dry, hot glue or Fabric Tac™ the black pom pom to web. Add wiggle eyes.
- Draw 4 legs on each side of the pom pom body to create a spider.