Trail Mix Field Journal
- BoBunny™ Trail Mix Paper Collection & Embellishments
- Composition Book
- Twine/Hemp String
- Double-Sided Tape
- Hot Glue
- Cut decorative papers to completely cover the composition book.
- Using double-sided tape, stick papers to book. You may want to layer and overlap papers.
- Embellish by using any of the decorative tags, numbers, letters and brads or jewels from the Trail Mix collection.
- Tie several pieces of twine or hemp string around the book and knot with a bow on the front cover. Secure to the inside of the front and back covers with hot glue and a decorative sticker to cover.
- Tuck feathers under the bow. Top off with decorative tags.