Tissue Paper Wreath
- Styrofoam Wreath
- 3 colors of pink Tissue Paper
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Wired Ribbon to hang
- Pencil/ or paintbrush for inserting tissue into wreath.
- Pour a puddle of glue on a disposable plate.
- Cut tissues into 4” squares, and stacking in 3 piles of different colors.
- Pick up one of each color tissue and using your pencil or paintbrush handle, form tissue over end, and dip into the glue. Then insert the glued tissue into the inside of the hole in the wreath. Continue to dip and poke from the inside of the hole, moving up, across the top and down the sides until wreath is completely covered.
- When dry, measure wired ribbon to desired length and tie a bow at the top for hanging.