- Graphic 45™ A Place In Time Paper
- 5"x7" Card and Envelope
- Adhesive of Choice
- Hole Punch
- Cover card with reverse side of A Place in Time paper.
- Adhere Happy Birthday border across bottom of card.
- Cut postcard from paper. Make a pocket by using double sided adhesive on three sides of postcard.
- Cut tags from paper. Crop top edges.
- Punch holes in tops of tags and thread with ribbon.
- Put tags in postcard pocket.
- Embellish inside of card as desired with remaining tags and borders.