- Graphic 45™ A Place In Time Paper
- Snippets™ Chipboard Banners
- Stickles™ Glitter Glue
- Adhesive of Choice
- Foam Pop Dots
- Book Binding Rings
- Hole Punch
- Cover pennants with back side of A Place In Time papers.
- Cut month titles and embellishments of choice from front side of papers.
- Use pop dots to adhere the center of the month title across top of banner. Use regular adhesive to adhere ends.
- Embellish banners as desired, using tags and graphics from your papers. Use pop dots on some embellishments for dimension.
- Accent with Stickles™ as desired.
- Punch holes at the tops of the banners, using holes in chipboard as guides. Bind with book rings.
- Make a banner for every month of the year!