Three Ring Board Book
- 3 Ring Book / SPC LON 64
- Decorative Papers (Authentique Lovely Shown)
- Petaloo Flowers
- Glue Dots or double stick tape
- Hot Glue
- Remove the rings from the Board Book – set aside.
- Trace 8 hearts on backside of paper. Cut, and using glue tape, cover each side of 3 of the heart pages.
- To the cover page, glue paper to one side only.
- Then, add ribbons by attaching to the back and around the front.
- Turn over and glue paper to back.
- Insert the rings back into book. (May use one or more).
- Finish by hot gluing flowers on ribbons and adding photos inside.