Terra Cotta Tower
- Terra Cotta Pots – 3 inch, 4 inch and 6 inch
- Acrylic Paints – Old Parchment, Red Iron Oxide and White
- Vinyl Numbers or Number Stencil
- Clear Sealer – Spray/Outdoors
- Floral Moss
- Floral Foam
- Flower Bunches -3 assorted
- Wooden Dowels
- Paint the 3 inch and 6 inch pot with the old parchment paint. Let dry.
- Paint the 4 inch pot with the red iron oxide paint. Let dry.
- Carefully space 1 inch dots on top of the dry pots using white paint. Let dry.
- Spray with clear sealer spray. Let dry.
- Stencil or apply vinyl numbers on the front of the largest pot.
- Fill all three pots with floral foam, just below the rim of the pot.
- Cover foam with green moss.
- Stack pots with the smallest on top and the largest on the bottom. Insert a cut wooden dowel from the middle sized pot through the floral foam into the largest pot on the bottom. Make sure that the dowels go in at an angle to make pots look as though they are tumbling.
- Repeat the process with the smallest pot into the middle sized pot.
- Fill the pots with the flower stems that have been cut from the flower bushes.