Tea Party Set
- Small Wood Chest
- Ribbon & Elastic
- Mod Podge Foam Brush
- Scrapbook Paper & Stickers
- Crochet Flower Trim
- Staple Gun
- White wash box with thinned craft paint.
- Carefully paint hinges and handle to match.
- Use the Mod Podge as a glue and sealer to cover box with coordinating scrapbook paper.
- Sew ribbon to elastic, stretch as you sew.
- Staple elastic to thicker wood areas to hold tea set.
- Decorate with stickers and flowers.
- Brush the Mod Podge over paper embellishments to act as a sealer.