Home > Table Cloth Weights
Table Cloth Weights
- Flat Marbles
- Clear Nylon Monofilament
- 8 lb. Test
- Sheer Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Aligator Clips
- Cut a 13 inch piece of nylon monofilament. Fold in half.
- Take the loop in the middle and pull through the small hole in the bottom of the aligator clip. Wrap back through to secure. Drop an small amount of hot glue on the loop.
- Pull the nylon monofilament down and glue to a clear flat marble. Before the glue dries, add another marble to the top and press while cooling.
- Pull the strings from the bottom and lay your next color marble ¾ inches under the marble above. Do the same by gluing the nylon Monofilament on top, and gluing the top marble to it.
- Repeat step #4. with the exception of triming the end of the nylon monofilament at the bottom of the darkest, and largest marbles.