Super Hero Pillows
- Fabric Panels from Robert Kaufman – Superhero Collection
- Contrasting Solid Fabrics
- Mountain Mist Fiberfill Stuffing
- Cut panels from Superhero fabric leaving 1/4 seam around each print.
- Cut backing for each print to be at least 1 – 1 ½ inches bigger around each side of print. Cut a back for pillow also.
- Press edges of print under to backside of fabric.
- Pin into place on top of fabric back. Top stitch in place.
- Pin back of pillow to top with right sides facing. Sew around edges leaving a small opening at bottom of pillow to insert stuffing.
- Turn right sides out.
- Press. Stuff.
- Sew the opening shut by hand.
- Repeat on as many of the Superhero panels as you wish.