- White card & Envelope, 5x7
- White Cardstock
- Golden Yellow Cardstock
- Forest Green Cardstock
- Dark Green Ribbon
- Ink it Up Ink, Harvest Yellow
- Sizzix Machine or other manual die cutting machine
- Embossing Essentials 1215-59 Dot Background Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Die S5-061 Flower Topper
- Spellbinders Die S4-328 Foliage
- Cut piece of white cardstock 4”x6”. Put in embossing folder, run through Sizzix machine.
- Drag ink pad across embossed pattern on cardstock.
- Use Flower Topper die and cut medium & large blossom from golden yellow cardstock.
- Use Foliage die and cut a single leaf and stemmed leaves from forest green cardstock.
- Use pencil to curve flower petals and fold leaves on embossed crease.
- Attach medium blossom to large blossom, then attach button to center of flower.
- Cut 4 1/2” x 6 1/2" mat from golden yellow cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around embossed cardstock; tape to back.
- Attach embossed cardstock to yellow mat. Attach mat to front of white card.
- Attach flower and leaves as desired to front of card.