- Use Mod Podge™ to adhere scrapbook paper to canvas. Allow to dry.
- Cover paper with another layer of Mod Podge™. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Apply stencil masks in the phrase or pattern desired. Rub edges lightly for clean painting edges.
- Paint over stencil masks with acrylic paint. While paint is still wet, remove stencil masks from canvas (hint: a straight pin can help pick up the masks easily).
- Allow canvas to dry completely before displaying.
Tip: Clean stencil masks with baby wipe while paint is still wet.