Star Super Hero Cape with Mask
- Felt –Royal Blue, Turquoise, and White
- Foamies™ - Glitter Blue, Glitter Silver
- Hot Glue
- StickProject Downloads
- Cut royal blue felt to measure 48 inches wide by 37 ½ inches long.
- Fold down the top and press with iron.
- Sew a simple stitch across the top either by hand or with an iron. (If you don’t choose to sew, you may use Fabric Tac™ glue).
- Round off the two bottom edges.
- Measure a piece of ribbon 68 inches long and insert through the top casing.
- Using the pattern provided, cut out a letter of your choice in a similar style to the letter “N” that we used. Layer the pieces of felt.
- Paint the top of the “N” with blue glitter Stickles™. Let dry.
- Do the same for the stars following the pattern provided. Let dry.
- When felt pieces are dry, use Fabric Tac™ glue and stick to the cape. Center the letter and glue approximately 8 inches from the top. Glue one of the star stacks about 6 ½ inches from the top to the left of the letter and the star on the right at the bottom right corner of the letter.
For the Super Hero Mask
- Choose desired mask style from patterns provided.
- Cut the pattern from a blue glitter Foamie™. Cut out the eye openings as well.
- Cut the stars from the pattern provided from a silver glitter Foamie™.
- Poke small holes with a needle in the sides where indicated on the pattern and insert elastic cording. Tie well on both sides.
- Hot glue the stars in place on the mask.
- Add extra silver glitter to the stars.