Sports Team Canvas
- Stretch Canvas (one large, three small)
- Acrylic Paint (multiple colors)
- Paint Brushes
- Puff Paint
- Printout of State
- Hot Glue Gun/ Glue Sticks
- Start by tracing your state onto the large canvas and paint it a solid color. Let dry.
- Paint the rest of the canvas, around the state, in solid color of your choice. Let this dry completely.
- Using puff paint, draw out team names or logos onto smaller canvases. You may want to let this dry and repeat to get a more bold look. Let the puff paint dry fully before continuing.
- Once the puff paint is dry, paint the small canvases solid colors to match the team colors. This may require a few coats to cover the puff paint.
- Once the small canvases are dry, glue them to the larger one in desired placement.