Some Bunny Loves You Card
- Blank Card
- Quilling Paper
- Quilling Tool
- “Some bunny loves you!” (step 5)
- Start by quilling one large circle for the bunny and bending it into a teardrop shape (body). Next quill two medium sized circles and bend them into less dramatic teardrops (legs). Now quill one more medium circle and pinch to form a little “nose” (head). Quill four small circles and flatten them into eye shapes (ears and arms).
- For the tail, curl a full strip of white into a medium circle to make it look more full.
- For the carrot, quill an orange piece and push out the center to elongate the shape. Then make a small orange circle with a large hole to cover the top. Cut small pieces of green paper with fringe and glue into the top circle of the carrot.
- Assemble your bunny either directly on the card or by gluing the pieces together on your work surface.
- Print or write your “Some bunny loves you” phrase and glue to the card.