Free Video! Learn how to create a card using the Sizzix Big Shot.
Sizzix Big Shot Card Supplies:
-Sizzix Bigz Die Cupcake and Cherry
-Sizzix Big Shot Machine
-Bazzill Cardstock (Lemon Bliss, Cherry Splash, Ivy)
-Basic Grey "Ē June Bug
-Adhesive and 3-D dots
-Scissors and ruler
-Pinking Paper edgers (Fiskars)
-Happy Birthday stamp and ink pad (variety of sentiments could be used including:
"úYou are so sweet","Hi, Sweetie","úThank you, Sweetie" etc.)
Sizzix Big Shot Card Directions:
2. Score 2"Ě up from the bottom and fold up.
3. Score 2-5/8"Ě down from top and fold down.
4. Place tn-folded card on top of cupcake die being sure the top edge of frosting is showing as well as bottom of cupcake paper. Run thru Big Shot and trim edges.
5. Place cupcake on top of 4x4 piece of Lemon Bliss, trace, & cut 1/8"Ě inside pencil
6. Mount cupcake card on top of cupcake from #5.
7. Cut a Cherry Splash strip 1/2 x 4"Ě and trim with pinking edgers.
8. Adhere inside of card on top of zig-zag center.
9. Stamp sentiment just above cherry splash strip.
10. Using June Bug stack cut papers for front of cupcake and run thru your Big Shot:
Capcake paper: 3-1/2 x2 ¬ľ, Large frosting: 4 x 2" Small frosting: 1-1/4 x 3"
Cherry and stem 1"ú square for each
Cut flower out of patterned piece or select solid cardstock and use the die.
11.Trim edges of all pieces and attach to front of card.
12.Use 3D dots to attach cherry and flower.