Shaped Paper Ornaments
- Assorted Decorative Papers
- Die Cutting Machine and Die (4” Scalloped Circle, Heart)
- 3 Inch Circle Punch
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Colored Card Stock – Tan
- Embroidery Thread
- Rhinestones – Stars and Black
- Stickles™ - Platinum/Gold/Silver
- Glitter Glue
- Glitter - Silver
- Double-Sided Foam Adhesive Squares
- Sticker Letters
- Chenille Stems – Thin Tinsel
- Enlarge the pattern provided, then trace the shape of the bird onto decorative paper. Cut out.
- Attach the bird cut out to a piece of cardstock, using double-sided adhesive.
- Cut out the wing 2 times using cardstock. Attach the two wings together using double-sided tape.
- Paint the wing with glitter glue and sprinkle with silver glitter. Let dry.
- Use double-sided adhesive to secure the wing to the body of the bird. Attach in the middle of the body in the wing position.
- Add a black rhinestone for an eye.
- String a piece of embroidery thread through the top of the body of the bird to hang. Tie in a knot.
- Using the die cutting machine and die, cut a 4 inch scalloped circle from cardstock.
- Using a circle punch cut a 3 inch circle from decorative paper.
- Apply double-sided adhesive to the back of the circle.
Peel off backing and stick to the front of the scalloped circle.
- Attach the chenille stem around the outside of the decorative paper.
- Use the embroidery thread and loop through the top of the scallop to hang.
Heart or Star:
- Cut a cardstock heart or star from decorative paper.
- Cut a smaller heart or star out using a decorative paper.
- Stick the two papers together layering and securing with the double-sided adhesive foam squares.
- Embellish with rhinestones, tinsel chenille stem and Stickles™.