Home > Shabby Chic Lace Jar
- Smooth Sided Quart Canning Jar
- Glue Stick
- Rubber Bands
- White Spray Paint
- Needle and Thread
- Pearl Button
- Fabri-Tac™ Adhesive
- Mod Podge™
- Cut lace to fit around canning jar. Use glue stick to temporarily adhere just the side edges to the jar.
- Use rubber bands to temporarily hold lace around top and bottom of jar.
- Paint the jar with the white spray paint. Remove lace carefully. Let dry completely.
- Seal entire jar with Mod Podge™. Let dry completely.
- Make muslin flower by ripping a piece of muslin 2" x 10". Use needle and thread to gather one edge. Pull tight, then use Fabri-Tac™ to glue short edges together. Embellish with pearl button.
- Tie ribbon around top of jar and adhere muslin flower as desired.