Sew Little Time Cork Board
- 12 X 16 inch Cork Board
- Allary™ Craft & Sew All Purpose Threads – 24 large /25 small
- 13 Assorted Colored Buttons
- 13 Assorted Colored Embroidery Floss/Craft Thread
- Hot Glue
- Sort through thread spools and lay out on sides of cork board as they will be placed when glued. I arranged them to have the colors flow, but they could also be random.
- Stitch through buttons with floss. Knot in back side of button. Arrange in order with the thread spools. Set aside 5 buttons.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue thread spools, and buttons in place on the frame of the cork board. (the frame need not be painted)
- Hot glue the 5 buttons that you have set aside to the top of the thumb tacks with hot glue. To do this, turn the button upside down, apply a drop of hot glue and push the thumb tack upside down into the hot glue using a small tool.