Home > Sequin Trim Sweater
Sequin Trim Sweater
- Fabric Tac™ Glue
- Measure trim to cover the lapel of your sweater. Add two inches and cut.
- Centering on lapel, using Fabric Tac™ glue, and squeeze out a small line. You do not want to do more than a 6 inch section at one time.
- Turn under sequin trim approx. ½ in to 1 inch on the end, and secure face up into the line of glue. Press down gently with your fingers.
- Then, continue the process until the complete lapel is covered with the trim.
- When you get to the end, turn under the remainder of the sequins and glue into place.