Scrabble Tile Picture Frame
- 4 ½ x 6 Black Picture frame
- Bazzill Basics Paper
- Scrabble Wood Letters
- Red acrylic Paint
- Small paint brush
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Bakers Twine
- Tacky Glue
- Glue paper to inside of back of frame and let dry.
- Put frame together.
- On outside of glass, glue LOVE letters in line in middle of glass.
- Turn over a tile to show a blank side. Paint red heart. Let it dry.
- Add the Y and U lettter tiles above and below the letter O.
- Glue Bakers Twine around all sides of the frame from the back, around the front, and to the back again.
- Laying frame flat, add Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on top of red heart and let dry.