Santa Tea Towel
- Red Tea Towel
- White Eyelet Lace -3 pieces, Width of Towel
- Cotton Lace Trim – 1 piece, Width of Towel
- Black Ribbon - 1 ½ inch Wide
- Gold Ribbon - 2 ½ inch Wide
- FabriTac™ Glue
- Sew one length of white eyelet ¼ inch from the bottom of the tea towel.
- Sew one length of white eyelet to the bottom of lace trim.
- Sew the last length of white eyelet to the middle of the lace trim.
- Sew the lace trim to the tea towel.
- Cut a piece of black ribbon the width of the towel plus 1 inch.
- Turn under ends ½ inch on each side. Secure the ribbon from side to side, in the middle of the tea towel, using Fabric Tac™ glue.
- Cut a 6 inch piece of gold ribbon. With ribbon face down, apply FabriTac™ glue to the back. Fold in both sides to meet in the middle. Smooth ribbon then turn face up. Glue in the center of the black ribbon “belt”, creating a buckle.
- Cut another piece of black ribbon 3 inches long. Turn face down, and add glue to the back. Fold edges in so that it will fit in the middle of the “buckle” and adhere on top of gold ribbon.