- Mod Podge™
- Hot Glue
- Masking Tape
- Run a strip of masking tape around the top outside of candle.
- Using a foam paint brush, paint the bottom side, underneath the tape with Mod Podge™.
- While wet, roll in sand that has been placed in a flat tray such as a cookie baking pan. Let dry.
- Brush lightly with a paintbrush to knock off any loose sand.
- Wrap the top of the sand line with the jute, going around the candle four times.
- Hot glue shell in place on front.
- Wrap another piece of jute over the shell and tie in a bow.
- Check to see if any more sand has been knocked off. If so….touch up with Mod Podge™ and sand. Let dry.