Royal Wands and Scepters
- Felt – Red, White & Black
- Foamies™ – Black
- Foamies™ - Blue- Glitter Sheet
- Ribbons - Assorted
- Straws – Red & White
- Washi Tape
- Wooden Dowels
- Styrofoam Ball – 2 inch
- Red Sequins
- Fabric Tac™ Glue
- Hot Glue
- Stickles – Red
- Clear Packing Tape
- Double-sided Tape
To Make a Royal Scepter:
To Make a Royal Princess Wand:
- Poke a hole in the bottom of a 2 inch styrofoam ball with the end of a small wooden dowel.
- Hot glue the stick in place.
- Using the attached pattern, cut 10 curves from the blue glitter Foamies™. Overlap these and glue in place with the hot glue.
- To the center of each glue a ˝ in sequin.
- Top off with a 1 inch pom pom which has a ˝ inch pom pom glued to the top.
- Squeeze small amounts of red glitter Stickles™ just under the pom poms.
- Using clear packing tape, tape a second wooden dowel if yours is not long enough.
- Slide red and white straws on top of the wooden dowel. Wrap at each connection with black washi tape.
- Tie assorted ribbons at the top of the straws.
- Glue wooden dowel to the top of a wooden star (min. size 3 inches).
- Top that off by covering the wooden dowel with a piece of red felt star. (make this by tracing the star on the felt)
- Top that off by gluing a blue glitter Foamie™ star.
- Wrap the edges of the star by using a gold metalic chenile stem and hot gluing in place.
- Hot glue a large rhinestone in the center. Outline with red Stickles™.
- Fill to the edge with gold Stickles™. Let dry.
- Slide red and white straws over the dowel. Use a drop of glue as you are sliding in place to secure. You may use washi tape if you like.
- Tie multiple ribbons at the top of the straws and under the star. Hot glue in place.