Royal Rings and Medal
- Chenille Stems
- Rhinestones – Small and Large
- Flat Marble
- Hot GlueCardstock Paper – Red, Blue
- Ribbons - assorted
- Pin Back
Instructions for Royal Rings
To Make Royal Medal:
- Wrap a metalic chenille stem around your finger to fit loosely.
- Contine to wrap into the shape of your large rhinestone or flat marble and secure in back.
- Wrap a soft chenille stem into a solid disc that will fit to the inside of the metalic stem.
- Hot glue in place.
- Hot glue your large rhinestone or flat marble to the top side of the ring using hot glue.
- Around the outside edge of the large rhinestone or marble, hot glue small rhinestones. In between the gaps of the rhinestones, dab with the stickles in coordinating colors. Let dry.
- When dry, shape and adjust to fit finger.
- Cut 2 strips of blue paper 1 ½ inches wide.
- Make ½ inch folds in the paper. You may use a score board.
- Fold in an accordion style, back and forth.
- Attach at end using double sided tape.
- Press down in the middle and hot glue in place to create a rosette.
- Cut 2 strips of red paper 1 inches wide.
- Follow the directions above for the blue paper.
- When two complete rosettes are ready, glue the red on top of the blue with hot glue. Attach a star rhinestone in place at the top.
- Cut a 17" piece of 1 ½ inch satin ribbon.
- Use a piece of Washi tape and press down in the center on the length of ribbon. Cut two chevrons on the ends.
- Fold in half and hot glue to the back of the rosettes.
- Hot glue the pin back on top of the ribbon.