- Felt – Red, White, Black,
- Foamies™ – Black
- Foamies™ - Blue- Glitter Sheet
- Red Sequins
- Fabric Tac™ Glue
- Hot Glue
- Stickles – Red
- Double-sided Tape
- Standard Plastic Headband
- ½ inch Rhinestones by the yard
To Make Royal King Crown:
To Make a Royal Princess Crown:
- Cut black Foamie™ large enough to fit around head of child and 6 inches tall. Add ½ inch for overlap.
- Cut 10 "V shapes" at top of crown.
- Hot glue the overlap.
- Cut 10 "Diamond shapes from blue glitter Foamies™, each 1 ½ x 3 inches.
- Hot glue the diamond on top of the points at top.
- Top these off with a rhinestone of your choice.
- Hot glue a metalic chenile stem around the base of the crown.
- Hot glue another piece 1 inch above the base.
- Between these, hot glue various color and sizes of rhinestones.
- Cut red felt using pattern. Set asside
- Cut blue glitter Foamie™ using pattern.
- Wrap ¼ inch red ribbon around a standard plastic headband. Secure with hot glue.
- Center the cut red felt in the underside of the headband. Glue in place using hot glue.
- Gently wrap the backside of the felt around the headband and glue in place in the center of the top of the headband.
- Hot glue the blue glitter crown to the center of the headband standing up and to the back piece of felt.
- Wrap the front side of the felt crown around to the center of the headband and glue in place on top of the blue glitter crown.
- Glue two 5 ½ inch long by ½ inch wide rhinestones by the yard on top of felt covered headband, both front and back.
- Embellish with rhinestones.