Rosette Paper Wreath
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Foam Core Sheet
- Exacto Knife
- Paper Trimmer
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Three inch paper punch
- Using a circle template draw desired size onto foam board.
- Giving a three inch width draw another circle.
- Use exacto knife to cut out wreath.
- Using paper trimmer cut 1, 2, and 3" strips from scrapbook paper. Also punch a dozen circles with paper punch.
- Use Scaring pad to "fan" strips, form into circle and hot glue to circles.
- Add buttons to centers and hot glue to wreath form in desired pattern and enjoy!