Home > Romantic Paper Cone
Romantic Paper Cone
- Paper Cone
- Bazzill Antique Sheet Music and Newsprint Paper
- Gold Vellum
- Grey Felt
- Cotton Lace Trim – Wide & Narrow
- Organza Ribbon
- Petaloo Flowers - Cream
- Crinkle Shred – Kraft
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Make 8-10 paper flowers by cutting strips of sheet music, newsprint and vellum 3" x 12". Fold strips in half and roll tightly. Let loosen slightly, then secure edge of paper with adhesive.
- Make 3-4 felt flowers by cutting strips 2" x 9". Roll strip, moving edge down slightly to make petals. Secure edge with adhesive.
- Make 2 lace flowers by rolling lace and securing edge with adhesive.
- Cover cone with sheet music paper, folding to inside edge of cone and securing with adhesive.
- Embellish cone with a spiral of pearl trim.
- Make a hanging handle with narrow lace by securing to inside edges of cone.
- Fill cone with shred.
- Attach paper, felt and lace flowers with hot glue as desired. Add Petaloo flowers.
- Embellish with organza ribbon.