- Pair of fabric covered shoes of your choice
- Hot Glue
- Rhinestones by the yard
- ½ wide Card Stock Paper
- Small Craft Knife
- Wipe shoes to assure that they are dust free.
- Measure around shoe to determine how many "stripes" of rhinestones you will need.
- Cut a strip of card stock paper ½ inch wide to be used as a spacer.
- Draw a light line down the inside heal of the shoe, from the top of the heal to the sole.
- Holding a long strip of rhinestones, place hot glue down the pencil line.
- Immediately apply the rhinestones, working from the top to the bottom, in the hot glue. This will dry immediately.
- Trim excess off at the sole with a small craft knife.
- Using your ½ inch spacer paper, mark with pencil your next line.
- Repeat the process working around the shoe working left to right until the heal is completely covered on both shoes.