Home > Rhinestone Headband
- ½ inch Rhinestones by the yard
- ½ inch Elastic
- ½ inch Grosgrain Ribbon
- Measure Rhinestones to go across head – ear to ear. Approximately 12 – 13 inches.
- Cut 3 lengths.
- Sew all 3 lengths together on one end only.
- Tape that sewn end to a worktable or using a large safety pin, secure.
- Braid the 3 lengths together.
- When you reach the other end, sew to secure.
- Cut a length of elastic that will go around the back of your head and over lap each end of the Rhinestones by ½ inch.
- Set the elastic to secure very tightly.
- Wrap the sewn edges with Grosgrain Ribbon and sew in place on each side. You can also Hot Glue the Ribbon.