- SPC NST/190 Plaque
- Graphic 45 Place in TimeJanuary Cut Outs Page
- Graphic 45 Place in Time Alphabet Stickers
- Cardstock Parchment
- Petaloo Hydrangeas
- Stickles Glitter Glue Copper
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Stream
- Organza Ribbon
- Foam Pop Dots
- Use alcohol ink to color the edges of the plaque.
- Cut a piece of parchment colored cardstock 5-1/4 x 5-1/4. Adhere to plaque.
- Cut the Resolutions tag and Girl with Cat from the January page carefully.
- Cut a 5x5 square from remaining January page, with the Happy New Year border on reverse side showing. Adhere on top of parchment cardstock.
- Use alphabet stickers to add year in bottom left corner.
- Run ribbon through top holes of plaque and Resolutions tag.
- Adhere Resolutions tag with adhesive and Girl with Cat using Pop Dots.
- Embellish with flowers.