- 5x5 Wood sign blank with two holes
- Foam sheets 1 ea: Red, Brown, Tan, Pink
- Fabri Tac Glue and Hot Glue
- Jute Twine and jingle bells
- Acrylic paint – black, brown, white
- Paint 5x5 plaque all over with brown acrylic paint
- Cut a rectangle out of red for nose.(3 x 2 ¼) Using the above photo for placement – glue into place.
- Cut strips out of tan foamie for bangs. (1/4 in x 3.5 in) Gather in a pleasant array and staple to hold together. Using hot glue and fabri tac – glue into place.
- Cut ears out of brown and pink foamies. (3 ¼ in tall x 1 ¾ wide approx) Trim pink to be slightly smaller than brown by ¼ to ½ inch. Add Fabric tac glue to hold permanently – then hot glue them in place to hold now. Hold in place pinching with fingers until you get a solid hold with the glues.
- Cut out cute antler shapes from the brown foam and glue to back of plaque being careful not to cover holes. (Approx 5 inch tall - 1 ¼ inch of it is glued in place on the back)
- Gather 6 - 1 ft pieces of jute twine and tie into bow – add bells, trim and glue into place. Take a 1ft piece and using holes in top of plaque – add a loop to hang the plaque.
- Take black paint and make eyes, and line for mouth .
- Following photo – make white paint accents to eyes, nose and face.