- Acrylic Paint - Brown
- Foamies™ - Brown, Red, Glitter Green
- Jingle Bell
- Decorative Ribbon
- Fine Line Sharpie™ Pen
- Wiggle Eyes -2 – ½ Inch
- Craft Sticks – Regular Size
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Paint block with brown paint. Let dry.
- If you like, you may paint with Mod Podge™ to seal. Let dry.
- Using pattern provided cut out head, 2 -nose, harness and holly leaves from Foamies™.
- Using double-sided tape or hot glue, secure pieces together. Layer the 2 nose Foamies™ and secure with double-sided tape. Trim any excess prior to placing on head.
- Hot glue to block – centered and ¼ inch from the top.
- Add the two eyes close to each other and above the harness. Hot glue in place.
- Make a 2 ½ inch bow from the decorative ribbon. Hot glue in place just to the left of center under the reindeer’s chin.
- Using the pattern provided cut the antler pieces from the craft sticks.
- Hot glue the sticks together and glue to the back of the head at an angle and touching in the middle.