Quilled Tree Valentine
- Quilling Paper
- Slotted Quilling Tool
- White Glue
- Card and Envelope
- Start by quilling different shades of green paper into simple circles in varrying sizes (about 30). These will be the leaves of the tree. Make a few pink ones as well to make it more romantic.
- To make the tree trunk, quill the end of a brown piece of paper and glue to itself in random spots, making loops. Do the same to a another shade of brown and glue them together until the trunk is your desired size.
- Form a few of the green and pink cirlces into heart shapes by pinching the bottom and pushing in at the top.
- Arrange the leaves and trunk on the card front before attaching. Once you have your desired layout, glue it down.
- Add a sweet sentiment to the inside and you’re done!