Pretty Pink Cake
- Ivy Bowl
- Round Paper Mache Box
- Acrylic Paint – Cream, Pink
- Crepe Paper – Pink, Cream
- Adhesive Rhinestone Lines – Clear
- Adhesive Rhinestones – Pink, Clear
- Adhesive Pearls
- Paint inside of ivy bowl with cream paint. Let dry completely.
- Set lid aside unpainted; you will not need it for this project. Paint outside of round paper mache box with pink paint. Let dry completely.
- Adhere lace around outside of paper mache box as shown.
- To make cake stand, turn ivy bowl upside down. Put adhesive on bottom of ivy bowl, then attach to unpainted inside of paper mache box.
- Twist strips of pink crepe paper to create icing. Wrap with rhinestone strips at even intervals for dimension. Adhere to top and bottom of paper mache box.
- Create crepe paper flowers from cream and pink tissue by gathering one edge of crepe paper and fastening together. For more petal dimension, trim ungathered edge in petal shape. Attach to top of cake and embellish with rhinestones and pearls.
- Embellish lace trim with pink rhinestones.