Home > Pom-Pom Lace Scarf
Pom-Pom Lace Scarf
- Lace Fabric
- Cut lace to – two 59 in. long by
- 8½ in. wide strips.
- To ease in the cutting, add a strip of tape to each side of the fabric in the approximate area of cutting.
- Then, measure a piece of cardstock 8½ in. wide by 10 in. long.
- Slide this cardstock guide up the lace, while marking the tape on each side of the lace with a pencil.
- Cut along the pencil lines through the tape.
- When cut, remove the tape, for a perfectly cut piece of lace.
- Put both of the right sides together with the pom-poms in-between. Have the "balls" of the pom-pom trim to the center of the scarf and the straight edge to the cut edge.
- Pin in place.
- Carefully sew on your machine, or by hand just to the inside of the edge of the pom-pom. Leave an opening of 4 inches to turn.
- When sewing is complete, turn inside out.
- Once again, press flat.
- Top stitch ¼ inch from edge.