- Metal Tin with lid
- Washi Tape
- Wiggle Eyes
- Fabric scrap
- Sharpie™ Pen
- Little Gold Pin
- Fabri Tac™ Glue
- Draw shape of monster body on felt, approximately 2 x 3 inches.
- Cut two.
- Cut two ½ inch by 6 inch strips of felt the same color as the body. Tie knots in both ends of each piece. Trim edge of knot to be flush with the knot. Set aside.
- Cut another strip 1/3 inch wide by 5 inches long. Trim one end to a point. Set aside.
- On the front of the Monster body, stitch a "monster mouth".
- Starting at the bottom right side of the monster body, stitch both pieces together using contrasting thread. Leave an opening at the bottom, but keep the needle and thread attached.
- Stuff body with small bits of stuffing. Sew closed at bottom of body.
- Turn the body over, face down and glue one strip with knots on ends from side to side. These will become the arms.
- With the monster still face down, glue the other strip across the bottom. These become the legs.
- Cut a tri-fold diaper. Cut a ¼ inch slit in the backside of diaper and insert the last strip with a point (the tail). Glue to the inside of the diaper.
- Wrap diaper around the Monster and secure with a small gold pin.
- Hot glue wiggle eyes and tooth.
- Cut a piece of fabric 1 inch larger on both sides than the tin.
- Cut a piece of batting the size of the tin.
- Hot glue the edges of the batting to the fabric and turn under on all sides.
- Hot glue the little mattress you just made into the bottom of the tin.
- Wrap the outside of the tin with decorative Washi™ Tape.
- Write the name of your monster on the Washi™ Tape.
- Using another scrap of felt, cut a blanket the size of the tin. Top with a scrap of fabric the same size. Cut another piece of fabric ¼ inch smaller and fray the edges in 1/8 inch.
- Using the same color thread that you stitched your monster, stitch all layers of the blanket together.