Home > Petal Covered Ivy Bowl
Petal Covered Ivy Bowl
- Ivy Bowl
- Satin Rose Petals
- Hot Glue
- Wash bowl and remove all labels.
- Starting at the top rim of bowl, hot glue the bottom of a petal to the glass. Continue gluing petals, overlapping ¼" to ½", and leaving the top free.
- Glue petals on one row at a time, working your way halfway down the ivy bowl.
- Turn the bowl over, and continue to glue (making sure to just glue the bottom of the petals).
- When done, check for spots where the glass shows through and add petals to fill.