- Cheese Cloth – ½ Yard
- Ribbon – 1 Yard / 1/8 Inch/Orange
- Wiggle Eyes
- 1/8 Inch Wooden Dowel
- Fishing Line
- Hot Glue
- Open up the cheese cloth and insert a handful of batting in the center to create a ghost head.
- Find the center of the face, and hot glue two wiggle eyes to the batting.
- Gather the cheese cloth around the batting with your hand allowing a bit to hang under the head to create a body.
- Tie at neck with orange ribbon. Make a bow.
- Feed a 22 inch piece of clear fishing line through the back of the neck ribbon. Secure with a knot.
- Tie the other end of the clear fishing line around the end of the dowel (in from the end about 1 inch). Secure well with several knots.