No Sew Pennant Apron
- Craft apron
- 1/8 yard of 3 different patterns of fabric
- 4 Buttons
- 3 yards of 2.5” wide satin ribbon
- Cut 22, 2.5”x 4.5” pieces of each fabric pattern, fold and cut a corner to create a pennant shape.
- Starting at the bottom of the apron, take a fabric pennant, pinching at the center to create a gather and glue on to the apron.
- Repeat with the other pennants, alternating patterns, stop at the strings of the apron.
- Cut waist strings off the apron.
- Glue satin ribbon to the apron, starting in the middle of the ribbon and middle of the apron, gluing your way to the sides
- Sew on the buttons in the middle of the top of the apron.