- Canvas Bag
- Fabric Marking Pencil
- So-Soft Fabric Paint (or fabric paint of your choice)
- Black Fabric Pen
- Colorful Buttons
- Fabri-Tac Glue
- Black Bead or Rhinestone
- Draw the bean shaped body on your bag with fabric marking pencil. Add beak, top knot and leg details as in photo.
Draw tail feather lines at back of bird. Use jar lids, buttons or other circular objects to draw various sized circle shapes down the tail and on the top knot.
- Paint bird body and circles in bright colors. Allow to dry completely before next step.
- Use black fabric pen to outline body, circles and lines.
- Use Fabri-Tac glue to attach buttons and bead or rhinestone.